Clean Your Dog’s Teeth
It is true that dogs are less likely to have cavities, but you have to make sure that your dogs have good oral care as they grow. If you neglect your dog’s oral health, infections can happen and these may lead to serious issues in the kidneys, heart, and liver. Below are some pointers in cleaning your dog’s teeth:
- Establish tooth brushing during puppy-hood.
- Choose a toothpaste formulated for dogs.
- Give dry food to your dog.
- Provide safe chew toys and lasting chew bones.
- Use a finger brush to brush your dog’s teeth thoroughly.
- Give your dog raw beef bones to chew on.
Always be mindful of your dog’s chewing habits. Take note that if your dog has great teeth, there is always good behavior in and out of the house.