Cleaning Your Wooden Chopping Boards
Many homemakers prefer wooden chopping boards. It effectively helps in preparing your ingredients for any dish. Caring for your wooden chopping boards must be done right, so that it can last longer. Here’s how to clean it after you use it:
- Wash and rinse it thoroughly after every use.
- Use 3% hydrogen peroxide in disinfecting it.
- Use baking soda or coarse salt in removing any stain.
- Use white vinegar to deodorize it.
- Use diluted bleach to sanitize it further.
- Place it under the sun to eliminate any unwanted microbes, odor, or residue.
Wooden chopping boards are an excellent kitchen tool. Knowing how to clean it the right way allows you to have it for years.