Germinating Pansy Seedlings
If you love edible flowers, then you have to include pansies in your garden. Growing pansies is easy. You just have to make sure that you germinate the pansy seeds properly. Here are some tips to germinate pansy seeds the right way:
- Get some good quality soil and seeds.
- Plant the seeds 6 mm deep and cover them.
- Water them just to keep the soil moist.
- Keep the germinating seeds in a cool, dark place.
- Cover the germinating seeds with plastic.
- Do not allow the soil to become soggy.
- Ideally, keep them on top of your fridge.
Once you have sprouted some seedlings after 23 to 25 days, you’re ready to start your pansy patch. Enjoy!