Keeping Hanging Plants Healthy
As you know, hanging plants have limited amounts of soil. They are suitable for houses that do not have lawns or garden patches. This allows you to monitor them better, every single day. The following are some pointers to remember in keeping your plants healthy:
- See if your plants tolerate a lot of sun.
- Move the indoor hanging plants in areas, not too exposed to the sun.
- Water them every day.
- Check for weeds every day.
- Fertilize your plants once a month.
- Do not water your hanging plants too much.
They are beautiful. Just know them well, so that you can have a thriving hanging garden