Transplanting a New Plant Into An Old Pot
When you suddenly find a new plant you want to care for, you notice your old pots. They can still make your garden blossom. All you have to do is follow the given tips:
- Clean your old pots. Make sure there is no old soil stuck in the inner lining of the pots.
- Dilute some vinegar in water and spray it on the inner lining of your pots after cleaning them.
- Gently transfer the new plant into the old pot.
- Put more soil around the newly transplanted plant.
- Gently pat the new plant into the old pot.
- Water the plant.
Old pots can still be of use to your garden. Don’t throw them away because you’ll never know when a new plant can spring up.